Protect Your Investment with an Extra Layer of Security
Perfect for primary residences.
Critical for second homes.
WaterCop® monitors your home 24/7/365, whether you are home or away, protecting it from potentially devastating water damage due to frozen water pipes and other flooding .
WaterCop® is a smart investment in the protection of your home that features technology so advanced, it actually stops water damage before it starts. Featuring an automatic valve and an innovative network of flood and temperature sensors, WaterCop® monitors your home’s plumbing system.
Plus, unlike other less efficient monitoring systems that simply alert you to water leakage problems without actually shutting off the plumbing, when WaterCop® senses problems, it automatically turns off your plumbing system.
WaterCop® monitors your home 24/7/365, whether you are home or away, making it an invaluable investment.
If you own more than one residence, chances are one of them is left unattended for extended periods of time. You most likely already have fire and security systems and understand the value of these important investments.
WaterCop® is the next logical step in home protection.
- WaterCop® easily integrates into many home security or automation systems.
- A wireless network of sensors, capable of detecting even a few ounces of water catches leaks and stops water damage at the earliest possible moment.
- Optional remote soft-touch switch offers complete and instant control of your water supply.
- Optional temperature sensors shut off the water if the temperature drops below a predetermined setting, helping prevent frozen pipes from bursting and flooding.
- A valve on your main water supply line will turn off the water when notified.
- Discrete system hides all components from view.
- You may qualify for discounts on your home insurance premiums.
We’d be happy to answer any questions or arrange a Water Cop leak detection system needs analysis for your home.
Contact us today 888-741-9025!
We’re Polite, Professional and Qulified
Our entire organization subscribes to the Nexstar Network’s Customer Service Excellence training programs’ beliefs and methodology, with ongoing training opportunities throughout the year and indepth customer service training for every new service professional.
In addition to Master and Licensed Journeymen plumbers our service team members are licensed through the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry as Licensed Water Conditioning professionals.
We also have employees who have earned their Water Quality Professional Certifications as Certified Water Specialist and Certified Installers. The Water Quality Association is a not-for-profit international trade association representing the residential commercial water treatment industry.