Get Reverse Osmosis Water in Your Home
Buying a reverse osmosis system (RO) for your home may be one of the best decisions you ever make. With the ability to remove almost any organic as well as inorganic material present in the water, you never again have to worry about purity and safety.
A reverse osmosis system is the perfect addition to your home water management system. As you shop for better water, there are a variety of details to consider:
- Purification: This is the most important factor, as you’re buying a reverse osmosis system with the idea that it will purify your water. With a high quality system in place, material such as nitrates, metals, rust, and pesticides (among others) are removed before you consume them.
- Reliability: Some reverse osmosis systems have a better reputation for reliability than others. Check the warranty that the manufacture or installer offers. Also ask how long your system should last (as well as the primary membrane). A good reverse osmosis system should last more than 15 years! Understand your investment fully before you buy.
- Efficiency: Once your reverse osmosis system is installed, there’s only one thing you should recognize: water that’s better tasting, crisp and clean. Not hassle. An inefficient reverse osmosis system is one that needs constant attention, thus causing you more headaches and your valuable time.
- Reduced Waste: The best reverse osmosis systems are designed with reduced waste in mind, so that you don’t experience an increase in your water bill. Choose a system that regulates water pressure while minimizing wastewater production.
- Water Pressure: Who has time to wait around for purified water? There are many drinking water systems on the market, but most of them do not provide enough water pressure to fill pots or large water containers in a reasonable amount of time. Most people want great water pressure when shopping for water treatment.
When the time comes to purchase and install a reverse osmosis system, focus your attention on these details. They’re sure to point you toward the system that’s right for you, your home, and your budget.
Kinetico Reverse Osmosis Systems
Only one drinking water system is so advanced that it can eliminate nearly everything from your home’s drinking water: The Kinetico K5 Drinking Water Station.
K5 Drinking Water System
The K5 is our most advanced reverse osmosis system ever. Certified to remove more contaminants than any other system, it can produce more than 40 gallons of water a day — nearly three times the industry average. And thanks to FlexFiltration, its multistage filtering system is fully customizable and expandable to fit your water’s specific filtration needs should they ever change. The K5 is protected by a 10-year warranty on all parts when installed with a Kinetico Water Softener.
K3 Drinking Water System
The K3 or AquaKinetic is a small, convenient water system with a three-stage filtering approach that provides clean, refreshing, filtered water for drinking and cooking. Featuring a reverse osmosis membrane and filter cartridges, this system combines quality water with low-maintenance operation. It comes with a 5-year warranty on all parts.
Reverse Osmosis Systems in Minnesota & Wisconsin
Aquarius Water Conditioning is the premier provider of reverse osmosis systems to people in the Minnesota and Wisconsin area that help increase the safety of drinking water in their homes.
We have a wide service area in MN and WI, here is a complete list of cities that we provide our reverse osmosis systems to:
- Alexandria, MN
- Bemidji, MN
- Brainerd, MN
- Detroit Lakes, MN
- Fergus Falls, MN
- Little Canada, MN
- Mora, MN
- Willmar, MN