Aquarius Water Conditioning Blog
Infusing Your Water will Make You Healthy
It’s no secret that drinking plenty of water is good for your health. However, actually taking the time and effort to drink enough water to reap those health benefits can sometimes prove to be a bit challenging, as water isn’t necessarily known to be the most enticing beverage to choose from.
Infused water is proving to be a game changer. Not only does it add a delightful twist to a basic beverage, but choosing the right ingredients can be beneficial to your health, too. Check out these five fruits and vegetables that can add a powerful, and healthy punch to your water:
5 Healthy Ingredients to Add to Your Water
- Grapefruit: While grapefruit isn’t the cure for obesity, it’s known to contribute to weight loss thanks to it’s fat-burning, metabolism-boosting properties.
- Blackberry Mint: If younger-looking, refreshed skin is your desire, then this just might be the go-to combination for your infused water. Both blackberries and mint are known to contribute to healthy, glowing skin, but together they also create a delightful combination your taste buds are sure to enjoy.
- Apple Cinnamon: Think of it as apple pie sans calories, if you will. The benefits of this combination are abundant. Together, these fiber-packed ingredients may reduce the risk of diabetes and cancer, contribute to good heart health and cardiovascular functioning, protect brain functioning, and much more.
- Strawberry Jalapeno: Wait. Don’t go anywhere just yet. While the combination might initially evoke a cringe, this unlikely combination is actually a pleasant surprise. The combination could prove to be most beneficial to those fighting the effects of a cold, as it is packed with Vitamin C, and the spicy kick may also aid in clearing sinus troubles.
- Lemon Lime: Perhaps you’ve been drinking this combination as long as you can remember. If so, keep doing what you’re doing! Lemons and limes are a great way to add some flavor to water while also aiding in digestion, purifying the blood, and relieving common annoyances such as heartburn and indigestion.
Your Water Conditioning System can Enhance Your Infused Water Experience
The benefits of water softening are abundant. However, a good water filtration system will prove to maximize your infused water experience, providing benefits such as softer, healthier-looking skin and crisper, cleaner, delicious water.