By now we’re sure you know how important water is to our survival. In fact, it’s safe to say that just about every single process our body performs would be impossible without water around. What you may not know, is that aside from its expertise in survival skills, water also packs a pretty powerful beauty boosting punch as well! Here are seven ways drinking more water can help:
- Smooth, soft skin. Keeping your body hydrated helps keep your skin from drying out, leaving silky smooth skin behind. But that’s not all! Not only will your skin be soft to the touch, but it will be plumper and fuller, hiding wrinkles and giving you a flawless, youthful glow. How’s that for anti-aging?
- Soothed skin conditions. Many people suffer from skin irritations like eczema, psoriasis and dry spots. Since drinking water helps hydrate the skin, it can also keep symptoms of these conditions at bay.
- Flatter, fat-free tummy. Drinking water regularly keeps toxins out and helps fat melt away. It also keeps your digestive tract on track, which means you can wave goodbye to bloat!
- Stronger, firmer muscles. In addition to burning fat and banishing bloat, drinking water also helps to build muscle mass. When well-hydrated, water can help carry oxygen to the cells in muscles tissue, giving you more strength and tighter physique.
- Bright, shining eyes. No only does drinking water help regulate your sleep cycle, so you can say sayonara to those tired eyebags, but it helps clear up your eyes themselves. Drinking water daily can keep your eyes while, clear and sparkling for a happy, youthful look all day.
- Long, luscious hair. Having trouble getting your hair to grow long and strong? Perhaps you’re not drinking enough water. The cells that produce hair need plenty of H2O to get the job done!
- Strong, hard nails. Just as it hydrates skin, water can also help hydrate your cuticles. The result? Long, strong nails that are less susceptible to breakage.
As you can see, there are many fantastic beauty benefits to incorporating from good old fashioned H2O into your daily repertoire. However, none of this matters if the water you’re putting into your body isn’t the best it can be. That’s where our drinking water filtration systems come in!
If you’re interested in learning more about our water filtration and conditioning options, call us at 888-741-9025 and experience the Aquarius Water Conditioning Difference for yourself!