Aquarius Water Conditioning Blog
5 Ways Soft Water Makes Bath Time Better
October 13th, 2016 Aquarius Blog
No matter which way you slice it, one thing’s for sure — there’s nothing quite as refreshing as a long, hot bubble bath. But what if you could make bath time even better? …Cue the water softeners! That’s right, installing a water softener can take your bathing experience to the next level. Here’s how:
- More Bubbles – Soap doesn’t lather as well when water is hard, which means bubbles will be in short supply as well. Install a water softener and enjoy an extra bubbly bath, always.
- Less Soap – Since hard water prevents soap from lathering, it also makes it more difficult for you to get yourself clean. With softer water, you’ll lather up quicker and use less soap to get the job done.
- Softer, Clearer Skin – Hard water has a tendency to leave a soapy film on your skin that can cause brittle hair, dry skin and clogged pores. Soft water will wash away all the soap and suds, leaving nothing but silky, smooth cleanliness behind.
- No Razor Burn – For all those ladies out there that are tired of prickly, itchy, razor-burned legs, there’s hope! Softening your water can help minimize the after effects of shaving significantly.
- Less Water Usage – Sure, you’ll be happy and refreshed when you step out of the tub, but wouldn’t you like that feeling to last all month long? When you install a water softening system, your water usage will decrease, which means more cost-effective baths and lower water bills.
We bet you can’t wait to learn more about how you can start softening your water with a Kinetico water system today! Well, you don’t have to! Just pick up the phone and give Aquarius Water Conditioning a call.
Dial 888-741-9025 to learn more about our water softening options, and don’t forget to ask about a complimentary in-home water analysis!