Aquarius Water Conditioning Blog
5 Ways to Love Your Water This Valentine’s Day
February 14th, 2018 Aquarius Blog
Water is your best friend! It keeps you squeaky clean inside and out, which is why it’s so important to show it a little love now and again to make it worth your while.
5 Way to Say “I Love My Water” With Confidence:
- Grab a new water bottle. You know that feeling you get when you’re drinking coffee from your favorite mug? (Don’t lie, you know you have a favorite mug.) You’re almost excited to wake up and run to grab it from the cabinet, right? Well, perhaps purchasing a snazzy new reusable water bottle can get you more amped up about hydrating.
- Give your water some fruity flavor. Infused spa water is all the rage, and for good reason. Not only does it taste great, but adding some fruity flavors to your water can also have a few great health benefits.
- Eat more hydrating foods. Did you know that a large chunk of our daily water intake actually comes from food? Approximately 20% of it to be exact. Most of this water comes from fruits and veggies, so eat up!
- Purchase a water filter. Whether you choose a handheld filter, a localized specialty water filter, or a whole house filtration system, we’re confident you’ll enjoy a crisper, cleaner sip each time!
- Install a water softener. Want to kick your water quality up a notch? Softening your water won’t really affect its taste all that much, but it will work wonders when it comes to cleaning, doing laundry and maintaining your water-using appliances day-to-day. Just trust us — the benefits of water softening can’t be beat!
Start loving your water even more today!
Check out some other simple ways to drink more water, and get a load of our hydration tips to live by. While you’re at it, why not make your water more palatable for the whole family with a whole house water filtration system?
Contact a water specialist online or call toll-free: 1-888-741-9025 for a free quote and in-home water analysis.
For more information, check out our blog: Water Softener FAQs: Common Water Softening Questions Answered